Female sexual dysfunction: hormone-related causes
Female sexual dysfunction is defined as a lack of interest in or enjoyment of sexual activity that is distressing to a woman. It can result from a loss of sex drive (libido), an inability to become aroused or to reach an orgasm, or painful intercourse. A combination of many personal, interpersonal, and medical factors may contribute to sexual dysfunction.
Physical causes may include health issues like diabetes, heart disease, nerve disorders, or hormone problems. Estrogen results in increased blood flow to the genitals and vaginal lubrication during arousal, and, because of its impact on mood and sleep, indirectly affects sexual interest. With menopause or menopause-like conditions, estrogen levels drop significantly, leading to physical changes (such as thinning vaginal tissue, dryness), that can dampen a woman’s sex drive. Androgens (male hormones) are also believed, but not proven, to be important for libido in women.
A hormonal imbalance may or may not contribute to any one woman’s low sex drive. But if a woman does have a hormonal cause for sexual dysfunction, treatment might include hormone therapy and supplementation.
Forever Living products for treating female sexual dysfunction includes:
1.Royal jelly: Is the main food source for bee larva in the first three days of their development. One larva that is to be the Queen Bee is fed onlyRoyal Jelly its entire life. This exclusive feeding triggers the full development of her ovaries which are needed to create the millions of eggs she will lay in her lifetime. The Queen matures in 5 days and weighs double that of a worker bee. A worker bee only lives to be 30-45 days old, but the Queen bee lives to be 5 to 6 years old. The queen also lays around 250,000 eggs in one season and in peak season she may lay up to 2000 eggs a day. This may have something to do with the extremely high nutritional content of the Royal Jelly, which is this Queen’s exclusive diet.
Using Royal Jelly to Support Fertility
Regular consumption of high-quality Royal Jelly has been shown to help balance hormones. This makes it beneficial to those individuals that suffer from a hormonal imbalance, as it helps to provide support to the endocrine system. It may also help with fertility issues that are related to hormonal imbalance.
A study done in Japan and published in 2007 shows that Royal Jelly has the propensity to mimic human estrogen, similar to that of plant phytoestrogens. Estrogen is essential for healthy bone formation and gene expression, and is vital for a healthy menstrual cycle. This study also showed a potential for increased size of uterine cells in the rats studied. While there may need to be more studies done to show the full potential of Royal Jelly consumption on uterine health, this is an exciting potential for women with weak uterine muscles or thin uterine lining due to long-term hormonal birth control use.
Royal Jelly may be beneficial for the following:
- To increase libido
- Support egg health
- Promote hormone balance
- Protect liver health
- Diminish and reduce the signs of aging
- To reduce inflammation caused by illness or injury
- To naturally boost the body’s immune system
- Protect against the fertility-damaging effects of chemotherapy
2. Multi Maca : Maca has been highly revered for over 2,000 years in Peru. According to legend, the Incan warriors ate Maca for strength and endurance before going to battle. The Spanish Conquistadors called it the “sex herb of the Incas.” Today it is known as “Peruvian Ginseng”. Modern studies suggest that Maca may promote libido, sexual potency and energy.
Women in South America have also used Maca for thousands of years to help maintain their stamina and handle stress. Peruvian women begin using Maca at age 3, and remain strong, fertile and productive, well into their later life. Maca may increase a woman’s libido, and should be taken daily for best results.
Forever Multi-Maca® combines legendary Peruvian Maca with other powerful herbs and select ingredients, to create one of the finest supplements of its kind!
3. Aloe Berry Nectar.: Forever Aloe Berry Nectar™ contains all of the goodness found in our Forever Aloe Vera Gel®, plus the added benefits of cranberry and apple. Besides their reputation as a cleanser for the urinary tract, cranberries provide a high content of vitamin C. They are also a natural source of healthful proanthocyanidins. Apple juice contains many flavonoids as well as pectin for added benefits and flavor.
Call/WhatsApp us via +2349068187012
Maximum results guaranteed
Order amount is #30,000.