Supplement Solution To Gastritis, Colitis, Ulcer: Gastritis is the swelling and irritation of the stomach membranes and colitis is the swelling of the colon membranes. An ulcer is the irritation of the stomach wall. A gastric ulcer is a wound in the stomach walls or in the small intestine.
– Excess alcohol and coffee
– Fried and spicy foods
– Excessive stress
– When gastritis persists, it causes gastric ulcers
– Dyspepsia (bad digestion)
– Burning sensation and discomfort
– Severe ulcers may result in acidic vomiting or bleeding can occur. The excrement may be black in colour from blood in it.
– Eliminate spices, hot peppers (chili), alcohol, coffee, fried and other irritating dishes as well as aspirin.
– Eat milk, cream, cheese, oatmeal and bananas.
– Eat bland foods such as boiled eggs, potatoes, pasta soups and crackers.
– Ingest Aloe Vera Gel (juice)
– Take Vitamins A & E, B6 & B12
– Eat lots of fiber, oat bran, etc.
– Ingest Licorice (proven to be very effective in the treatment of gastritis, stomach and duodenal ulcers).