Natural Treatment for Diabetes: Diabetes Mellitus Type II is most frequently found in adults and Type I in children. This disease occurs when the sugar concentration (glucose) in the blood is elevated.
– Exaggerated need to urinate (10 or more times a day).
– Person becomes weak, fatigued, irritable and hungry.
– Craving for sugar.
– Change in eyesight and even blindness.
– Formation of skin ulcers and gangrene in the extremities.
– Wounds take long to heal.
– Pancreas does not function properly and cannot produce the quality and quantity of insulin required to regulate glucose levels.
Suggested Natural Treatment for Diabetes
– Diabetes can be controlled with an adquate diet, rich in fiber.
– Supplement with Ginseng which contains substances similar to the insulin hormone.
– Supplement with Chromium and eat foods (such as brewer’s yeast, clams, corn, wheat germ) rich in chromium. Chromium converts carbohydrates, fats and some proteins into sugar and later into energy.
– Obese people must lose weight to be able to control their diabetes.
– Take Garcinia Cambogia supplement to curb appetite while aiding in inhibiting the formation of unwanted fat.
– Eat beans, garbanzos, potatos and lentils.
– Eat little fat.
– Lower cholesterol.
– Excercise! Excercise is like a dose of insulin.