- This Industry, MLM has provided a way for people with limited resources to start Business of their own and then build them to any level of income they desire.
- MLM is born in 1946 out of the Direct Sales Industry.
- MLM not only rewards members with commissions on personal sales, but adds to that a remarkable income from building a distribution network as well.
- Many of us are confused or don’t know about our industry. Confuse true Multi-Level Marketing with PYRAMIDING.
- Pyramiding – is a scheme in which people hope to receive unearned income or benefit by convincing others to invest their money; a scheme that is illegal in virtually every country.
In pyramiding, an up-front investment is required, usually an amount of money to buy a position. Recruits are told they ” don’t have to sell anything”, that they don’t have to sponsor others, and by so doing, they will receive a percentage of the investment made by their recruits. If there is a product involved at all, there is no emphasis on retailing that product to end consumers. This system usually results in a burst of volume, but then a collapse within few years. The only people who benefit are the company’s founders and a few of the distributors who were able to ” get in on the ground floor. ” All the rest of those who participated end up losing their investment.
Contrast this with Forever Living ‘s true MLM opportunity. No big investment is required, and Independent Forever Business Owners pay for product only as needed to supply to their end consumers, or clients.
True MLM is the fairest way of distributing quality products from manufacturer to the consumer. It has been one of the fastest growing industries, helping countless people around the world to develop incomes they could never expect otherwise.
- FLP are the world’s largest grower and distributor of Aloe Vera. FLP own plantations in the Texas , Mexico and Dominican Republic . These places have prime growing climates. Therefore we can tell you EXACTLY how and where our aloe was grown. We know and can assure you that no pesticides or herbicides are used in our Aloe Vera fields.
- FLP control the whole process, from choosing which leaves are ripe for harvest, right through to the storage temperature after bottling. We are not dependent on any other supplier.
- FLP gel is extracted from freshly harvested, mature leaves and stabilized to protect its essential nutritional content within hours. The stabilization process is patented by Forever Living Products President Rex Maughan.
- No artificial flavoring or colouring is added to our gel. As there are many harvests during the course of the year, colour and taste may vary. It has been known for some companies to add bleaching agents to their Aloe Vera products, to keep the colour consistent on the shelves, all year long. FLP firmly believe that the colour is NATURAL and HEALTHY.
Although a large proportion of Aloe Vera gel is naturally composed of water, anybody seeing the raw gel will know that is not a thin clear liquid. FLP Aloe Vera Gel is NOT homogenized or filtered. FLP drinks have a rich pulp which settles and contains much of the goodness of Aloe Vera that is necessary in our daily diets. We advise you to shake the bottle before opening the drinks, to get the full benefit from our pulp. There are some companies who offer Aloe Vera with the pulp strained, giving it the appearance of bottle water, in recent times, whole-leaf aloe vera has attracted much attention and is presented by its manufacturers as providing extra benefits. They often avoid mentioning that in order to remove the strong laxative elements found in outer leaf, they must pass the whole liquid through charcoal filters, which inevitably upsets the natural balance of nutrients found in the gel. FLP does not have to risk the integrity of the product by subjecting the gel to this filtering process. Since the traditional, well-proven benefits of aloe vera are found in the gel, not the rind, FLP discards the useless rinds, using them as natural fertilizers in its aloe fields!
- FLP Aloe Vera is not boiled. Boiling or pasteurization is cheaper and faster. Excessive heat destroys the active ingredients. FLP use only sub-pasteurization temperatures (known as ‘cool processing’) to ensure enzyme activity is preserved. Cool processing locks in nutrients immediately after harvesting and enables the product to retain its full potency for a greater time.
- FLP Aloe Vera is not reconstituted from freeze-dried gel. This is how some companies can offer ‘double-strength’ products and so on. Our products contain 100% stabilized Aloe Vera gel, from plant to product to you.
- 100 % stabilized Aloe Vera is the FIRST ingredient on the labels of our drinks, gelly and lotions.
- The Food and Drug Laboratories of New York have declared that our Aloe Vera Gel is ‘essentially identical’ to the raw gel. In other words, drinking our Aloe Vera Gel is like breaking open a leaf and scooping out the gel.
- There is a complete retail money-back guarantee on all our products, which is not offered on most store-bought Aloe Vera.
- Our products make the difference between feeling good and feeling great!
Being with Forever Living Products, lifestyle is better. There are more than 10 million members around the world are enjoying Natural Beauty Health Products.
- * An opportunity to earn greater income .
- * Highly quality products and a simple business plan .
- * A chance to help others.
- Retail Profits: 43% retail profit
- Leadership Bonus: 6%, 3%, 2% on 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation managers
- Gem Bonus: Increased earnings on downline managers
- Earned Incentive Bonus: “Car Plan”
- Chairman’s Bonus : Share in a generous yearly profit program
- Personal development: Learn new skills and met new friends
- Exotic Vacations: Earn trips around the world
- Special Promotions: Fun ways to enhance your business
Forever Living Products is a different kind of company that provides everyone with a better quality of life through innovative wellness products and an unmatched financial opportunity.
Not All Businesses Are Created Equal
Forever Living Products is a company with a proven track record that shows integrity with every business decision. While there are other companies that claim to offer similar opportunities, it’s important to understand what makes a successful multi-level marketing company.
Look for these important business practices:
Innovative, quality products speak of the credibility
of the company and you as a member. Look for a market leader with a proven track record.
Nobody in your team should ever be promoted above you.
A promotion for them should be a promotion for you too.
A good marketing plan allows you to relax if you need to without worrying about being demoted for inactivity.
Bonuses Paid on Retail Prices
Bonuses on retail pricing means more money for you.
Bonuses paid on wholesale pricing
Steady growth is a strong indicator of a successful
future. Review growth charts and sales figures for the entire life of the company.
Look for a company with at least a 5-year track record of growth and strong management.
Forever Living has over a 35 year track record of success.
An active customer base is critical to a successful home-based business.
This can only be built with quality consumable products.
Extensive Support Network
Your success represents the success of the company.
A good company will offer excellent training, seminars, incentives, and a support center.
A company with an international presence demonstrates stability, growth, and ample industry experience.
- No registration Fee
- No business kit
- No membership fee
- No cancellation fee
- No maintenance